Tuesday 13 May 2014

Are You Lonely?

                   I happen to be sitting beneath a beautiful moon only hoping that the other person sitting beside me would walk away so that no one would see me sulk. I don’t do this often, but whenever I do in fact sulk, I prefer that no one sees me because I am the type of person that would keep other people happy and be sad all alone.
                  The problem with being me is that you get left out. That is correct. If you happen to be one of those people who keep other people happy and in turn get hurt yourself occasionally well then welcome to my club (opening shortly).
                  Well lets talk about you using me as an object because I think that you’ll be able to relate to this. I am what some people would call well known or someone who thrives on people, but that is only because people know me and I happen to know them. It does not mean that I happen to be friends with each and every one of them. It only means that I know them. I happen to have a very small selection of friends and to be completely honest, if they weren’t here, I would probably have gone insane. 
                    I know that its bad to judge people, but I can’t help it. I just notice on small things which people won’t notice at the first instance. I judge them, and then decide whether they are appropriate for me to hang out with. This process limits my options to a few hand full. 
                    What hurts the most is that people whom you care about don’t feel the same way. No one notices you are gone. No one notices that you were there in the first place. Its like you have an invisible mode which you can easily switch on and off.
                    It hurts when no one cares. It hurts even more when you realise that you are lonely. I’ve been there and I know that it hurts. I know that you might think that you have no one to count on. But then again who does.
                    I envy those who have found proper groups as I have none. I come and go and thats all I do, at times wondering would it even have made a difference if these people knew me. 
So coming back to the actual reason of the blog, if you can relate to this, you are lonely. If not, you aren’t as simple as that. 

If you are lonely, don’t worry, you’ll find someone someday. Thats the motto I have decided to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment